Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, October 24, 2011

My pink life!


 The color pink is my favorite since I was a little girl.
From my bedroom at my parent to my studio in the big city!
 Everything was decorated in pink more or less. 
via
...Pink is my fabulous feminine feel good color 
After my forty fifth birthday I decided to go after my dream...
I open my own shop call  Mademoiselle Rose.
All my walls were painted in a soft candy pink
I sold accessories, make-up and a designer's one of a kind jacket lines! 
via
Reactions from both women and men was provide as soon they walk trough the door
And it was unanimity that I would get comment like 'this is a very girly' shop! 
Now as a decorator and home staging career, my environment where I work from
 is still pink.
I find this color very sweet joyful and inspiring!
roses
Engaging and sharing my visions trough my passions...
Embellishing homes and surround myself with sweetness and the best....
I tend to say live laugh love in your best decor and forget about the rest!!!
tumblr
Enjoy this beautiful day...xox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...