Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Soft inspirations...

This vintage day bed  is very nice
I don't know if I could live with the clutter of  frames on the floor, but it look's quite nice in picture!
Charming spiral staircase
I love the framing board, easy & inexpensive to recreate
Impressive what you can do with a small balcony!

Soft  inspirations decor...
 Live in your best decor to be a better you!!!
Have fun, play with accessories to brighten from summer to winter
Be bold with colors or wallpaper it's inexpensive for instant style!!!
Happy Wednesday
Bisous xox
more beautiful decor
images we heart it, tumblr, lonnymag

6 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

This is my kind of style!!! That balcony is darling! Anythink PINK ... is perfect to me!
Great PRETTY post!
have a pretty day!
Kristin

soniadaigle said...

The sweetness of your words put a smile & filled
my day!!!
Thank's Pretty Kristin xox

Anonymous said...

Love that blue room, so pretty!! xo

soniadaigle said...

I love it too...
Thank you Debby for stopping by!
Have a lovely day xox

BLOGGER. said...

EVERY THINGS IS....SO,
PRETTY,Pretty,Pretty.
I LIKE THE POST WITH THEFRAMING FRAME
AND THE SWEET LITTLE BALCONY!


Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Thank you sweet Monia xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...