Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Think Pink Rose...





http://www.victoriassecret.com/
Beautiful & very stylish Victoria Beckham
Dreamy Bedroom...
Love Love Lovely Rose, Pink...
Some of you probably know that I'm a fanatic pink Lady!!! Hopefully it brighten your day as much as mine. Lacking of sunshine lately, here in my part of the country can be pretty hard on anyone...
Choosing theses calming image was delightful.. 
Tell me what colors is soothing your soul? 
Please let me know your favorites colors on the comments below...
Thank you lovely readers 
Bisous xox




For readers fanatic like myself, here is the meaning of Rose...
A rose’s meaning is often based on its natural appearance or character, as well as its cultural history.  The cabbage rose traditionally translates as “love’s ambassador.” It is frequently used in perfumery and its unique and intoxicating fragrance calls to mind the addicting nature of love, which is perhaps why this particular kind of rose acts as the heart’s messenger.
The scent of a rose has titillated human noses for centuries.  Cleopatra was no exception—Egyptology believe that she had her pillows stuffed with fresh rose petals every evening.
Although roses were central to the beliefs and practices of many polytheistic cultures, it was the Christians who linked pink roses with the Virgin Mary.  As a result, the pink rose is synonymous with chastity and celestial love, as well as peace, grace, and beauty.

2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

wonderfull post.
I like the clean soft color of those images.
I like very much the dreamy bedroom with the
chandelier.....so glamorous!!!!

About colors,I like soft light
color like; creamy white for walls for now,
I like turquoise,aubergine pastel
color for accent.

soniadaigle said...

I also like eggplant & turquoise
They are beautiful amalgamation of colors...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...