Mademoiselle Rose

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabulous desk...

Before
After
I came across this blog and just felt in love with her office desk
Look at all the detailing carve into the legs and siding of that table, it is absolutely FABULOUS!!!
I have been shopping lately to find that exact table or sort of similar...
Like she as said in her blog it use to belong to her dad
I also like the fact that she is not afraid of colors ( it's only colors after all )
from the first look girly, bold lime green 
to chic classic remembering the dressing rooms at Victoria's secret !
Bravo to Ordy and Joon Blog
images via ordyandjoon.blogspot.com
View my Top 5 Atelier
Enjoy your weekend...xox
  

2 comments:

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

Thank you so much for the sweet feature!!! I do love the desk and am lucky to have it passed down to me!
Thanks again!

soniadaigle said...

Pleasure was all mine Joon...xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...