Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Favorite Designer!!!

I Love Betsey Johnson 
She is a American fashion designer best know for her feminine & whimsical designs.
Born in August 1942 (age 68)
She also is know for doing the cartwheel at the end of each shows!!!
Her creations are over the top unique & girly
I love the way she wears her blonde hair with flat straight bang & frill clothing's
The fact that her New-York City flat is decorated with Pink rooms make's me love her even more..
I hope you enjoy her style as well...
Cheer's xox
Her pooch is so cute...
She designs the most unique & glamorous accessories!!!






Photos from Elle Decor uk



Betsey Doing cartwheel...



Her signature perfume

Her signature...

3 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

wow!wow!wow!
Je l'aime tellement Betsy Johnston
J,adore ces décors tellement féminin,
gurly,original et éclaté à la fois.
Quelle belle dame et en forme à part ca! J'ai beaucoup de compliments à porter son parfum
Ilove it!...so glamorous post. Monia xox

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Ohhh I LOOOVE her space too, those photos always make me pause to take an extra good look =) Great collection of pics =)

xox Linda

soniadaigle said...

I love Betsey and her energy, of course her PINK Home!
Thank's Linda and have a lovely day! xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...