Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Inn at Castle Hill, Massachusetts (part 3)

The last few day's we experience the grandeur of a seaside estate and its marvelously landscaped grounds, notable for a broad, undulating lawn running down to the shore.


-The Inn at Castle Hill on the Crane Estate invites you to return to an age of innocent pursuits. Step into a timeless place of understated elegance and serenity. Located in the heart of the spectacular Crane Estate, enjoy simple, yet luxurious pleasures, and reconnect with what's really important in life. Snug beds, hearty breakfasts, and a warm and generous staff anticipate your arrival.
  Crane beach here I go, about 1 km from the Castle!
 Endless view of the sea where we walk for hour's...
 My lovey Fiance, I have been looking  for this beautiful soul all my life...
 No skyscrapers in order! 
 The water was cold, beautiful and crystal clear!
 Few souvenirs from crane beach to put in a vase 
 Perfect corner for a nap
 The Inn at Castle Hill centrally located on the spectacular
 conserved landscape of the 2,100-acre Crane Estate 
It felt like visiting a valley of Europe
 I love big doors and wrought iron staircase 
  Infinite land over looking the sea
My vacations was lots of fun, during the rain we got to go shopping 
I found my dream cruiser bike! It's pink and white...( of course !)
 I can't wait to go back home and use it ...
Au revoir Massachusetts 
I hope you enjoy your labor day weekend!!!
Bisous xox
 Link to view the site for more of

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super bel endroit de vacance
au Massachusetts
Tes photos
sont
magnifiques & sexy.


Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

De parler vacances ma permis de revivre ces doux moments de bonheur!
Bonne journée MONIA xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...