Mademoiselle Rose

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All things glamorous...



 Fabulous way of holding your mug...
  Delicious, cup cake! 
Gorgeous Adriana Lima
 Ooooh! theeses shoes by Louboutin, I want them!!!
This classic cuff link white dress, wow so Fabulous!
OK today, I show you images that just makes me smile and happy... 
I have been painting furniture for a while know, to make them fit to my new decor and my list of things to do seems overwhelming but yet I would 'n want it any other way!!!
   Looking at all things glamorous just takes my mine off and allows myself to dreams of my future decor!
Happy Wednesday to all of you fabulous readers!!!
Bisous xox

Images credit (1) theberry.com (2 )daniellesamanthawatson.tumblr.com (3 )(4)(8)(9) Tumblr.com
( 5 ) wakingupin-vegas.tumblr.com (6)iheartquotesle.tumblr.com  
 (7)roxy-foxy-boxy.blog.cz 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All things are so beautifull,
lovely,delicious ,gorgeous,
glamorous
I love it!


Monia xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...