Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New York, Christmas Holiday part 1

Hello everyone, I hope your Christmas spirit is here and your decoration are everywhere to make the best of your Christmas holidays! I have been vacationing to New York Manhattan for 1 week and I came back with a head full of idea and energy!!!
I put together some image showing some of my 5 hours a day browsing the street of NY...
Of course, they say an image is worth a thousand words but feeling the beat of that City is quite something!!!

I wish...I believe...click on macy's 
Click on video
 Be brilliant...YES I will shine and sparkle for Christmas!
 The rail turns slowly, while displaying 
the fabulous designer Badgley Mischka gold shoes
...Pretty in pink
 Ornament decorations inside and outside to attract the eye while walking
 Dancing Marionette stepping with the music, It' was magical!
Click and watch the video
Showcase everywhere, moving characters and Christmas music, love it!
Eye candy glamorous sparkle dress
One of  my favorite tower the  Chrysler  building in Manhattan day and night!
 My fur mink kept me warm during my walk around Manhattan 
Thanks to my lovely girlfriend who use to wear it 40 years ago!!!
Hopefully you have gotten the buzz to go and feel that wonderful city
To follow part 2...
Sonia xo




2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

Roxane,Laura et Moi
trouvons que tes photos
sont vraiment magnifiques.
Quelle merveilleuse période de l'année
pour être à New-York dans cette
belle féerie et magie
du temps des Fêtes.


Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Merci pour le beau messages pleins d'amour et de douceurs!
Je vous aime fort...xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...