Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Glamorous tufted bed...

Tufted upholstered headboards.
There is something so grand that for some reason it immediately reminds me of royalty.
When I sleep in a bed with a tufted headboard, I feel like I might just be a queen
and then the morning comes and life is back to reality .Oh well. 
Only one can dream to sleep in a glamorous tufted bed . 
Have a look and do share your favorites. Have a lovely Thursday ! xo

Link for more glamorous bedrooms !

5 comments:

kristie@thedecorologist said...

Lovely! I dream of a tufted headboard :)

Sylvain Bolduc said...

sooo romantic!

Mademoiselle Rose said...

I have some dreamer in the house...
Love it!
Thank you for stopping by, Kristie and Sly xo

BLOGGER. said...

Chic & Imperial
toutes
ces chambres
avec
lit capitonné!

Monia xox

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

The first image with the aqua feature wall is heavenly!
x
Melissah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...