Mademoiselle Rose

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Decor of my front door


 For the past week, I have put together all my Christmas decorations and started to do my front door for the holidays I believe that it doesn’t take a lot of money or effort to create a beautiful exterior. Just greenery, some creativity, plus a favorite color of the moment, and you can create for yourself a gorgeous holiday focal point.  My door is a mix of something old, something new, simple ornaments, and a hint of gold.

For many years I had this decor on my front door, it was time for a change
This years I chose gold as my inspiration to add a little glamour and shine 
for my new house and new decor of my front door !
My mother had some dry hydrangea that she gave me, I also add some pine branches
 and other branches that had berries in it.  Oh! and lots of snow from a few cans.
Birch branches from our backyard and pine cone that I have been collecting over the years
Make for a country stylish decor and inexpensive.
Here I put some snow effects to my photo...
...My little red nosed  reindeer
   Voila, a welcoming front door during the Christmas holidays!
   My dog and I are look forward to Santa Claus...
   Happy Sunday everyone xo



5 comments:

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

Very pretty. I love your little red nose reindeer.

soniadaigle said...

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely evening!xo

BLOGGER. said...

Très joli
et
super accuillant
par notre cute petit reinder
Pancho


Monia xox

BEAUTY IS TASTE said...

Hi Sonia..wow I love those stylized wreath you have on your door..love the pot of hydrangea and the gold tool ribbon,snow effects..haha fun and your reindeer! your all set for welcoming Christmas! love it! :)

soniadaigle said...

How sweet it is to receive comments like yours Maria, xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...