Mademoiselle Rose

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Decor of my front door


 For the past week, I have put together all my Christmas decorations and started to do my front door for the holidays I believe that it doesn’t take a lot of money or effort to create a beautiful exterior. Just greenery, some creativity, plus a favorite color of the moment, and you can create for yourself a gorgeous holiday focal point.  My door is a mix of something old, something new, simple ornaments, and a hint of gold.

For many years I had this decor on my front door, it was time for a change
This years I chose gold as my inspiration to add a little glamour and shine 
for my new house and new decor of my front door !
My mother had some dry hydrangea that she gave me, I also add some pine branches
 and other branches that had berries in it.  Oh! and lots of snow from a few cans.
Birch branches from our backyard and pine cone that I have been collecting over the years
Make for a country stylish decor and inexpensive.
Here I put some snow effects to my photo...
...My little red nosed  reindeer
   Voila, a welcoming front door during the Christmas holidays!
   My dog and I are look forward to Santa Claus...
   Happy Sunday everyone xo



5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...