Mademoiselle Rose

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn decor...

It seem's like yesterday, when I did my front door Summer project
Before photo of project DIY

(After photo)
Summer look!
 Today I spend the morning gathering natural branch in front of my house from the field.
 To create the Autumn DIY project without spending money!
 ...Pancho waiting for his friends
  Autumn decor...
Compare to the first look of Summer 
This creations did not cost anything but my time...
Next project, Halloween soon to come!!!
What do you think? Your feedback is very appreciated !
I wish you all a lovely day...
Bisous xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
TRÈS RÉUSSI ET INVITANT
TON DÉCOR DE PORTE D'ENTRÉE AVANT
MADEMOISELLE ROSE


MONIA XOX

BLOGGER. said...

Merci encore une fois pour le bon souper et la belle soirée d'hier!!!

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Toujours un immense plaisir!
xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...