Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A few Pretty images...

 Gorgeous display closet is so inspiring...
...Apotheosis of happiness 
They say less is more, I wish to remind myself 
of that wise phrase...
 Day dreaming, improve my reality...
Living the moment & lovely pretty things make 's me happy...
Blogging is one of them & without you Fabulous reader's
 I would not be able to share my passions!!!
Thank you, hope you're having a wonderful week so far...
                                                                       Bisous xox
P.S What make's you happy precious readers ?
  
Blake Lively actress & model for Chanel
Via elle Italia Nov.08
Ckloe Kardashian shoes galore via elle
...Image of the day

2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

WOW!!!... FANTASTIQUES IMAGES...

Bonne journée!

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Merci Monia
Une Magnifique journée a toi aussi!!! xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...