Mademoiselle Rose

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charming Summer...

 With the sunshine on our side lately, I have been doing a little shopping...again! 
...Love Shopping
Being a new home owner, I have a good reason to do so!
 My outdoor terrace need to be replenish & I have selected beautiful pink,
 white & yellow to harmonize my outdoor furnitures...It look's refreshing & lovely !!!
  Few more accent to go & flowers... 
I should be ready soon for romantic & magical garden tasting soirée...
Have a sunny Tuesday everyones...
                                       Bisous xox
Love this store west elm furniture
More lovely link for Pink
Adorable
Enjoy this image of the day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wunderfull !

soniadaigle said...

I'm please that you enjoy Anonymous...xx

Marie-José Duchesneau said...

La bella vita !!!!! Que c'est beau l'été ! Merci xxx

soniadaigle said...

Merci de prendre le temps de partager...
Bonne soirée Marie-José xx

BLOGGER. said...

L'ÉTÉ
avec tous ces merveilles
de la nature!!!

Monique xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...