Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rose






During fashions week in Paris
Return of macrame

Bubble Gum Pink

Pink Entrance
so girly!!!


Pinkish sweet..


 Sound of birds singing
the awakening of wild life in May
Wonderful..!!
Stunning Back-splash!! 
My favorite shoes...
Cinderella Dream bed...
Love the pink Kitchen
  Her up do hair is totally stylish!!!


I wish my dog would let me dress him like that!!
Not..



I just got back yesterday from vacation, where the sun is always present...
Since I put my feet on the ground here in my hometown, it's been raining non stop...





Pink is my favorite color, Pink is my happy color as well... 
By looking at theses beautiful images 
I wish to share the Pink effect I get from it!!! 
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Below is a lovely poem for Pink lovers...
Cheer's everyones xox





This summer she wears her pink kimono
and she will walk under the pink blossoms of the pink sakura
she will carry a pink umbrella

and she will cross the pink bridge of kokoma
pink leaves on her feet

pink fingernails on her pink wooden shoes

in honor of her love

that never bloomed to complete red
she will sit on a pink bench
praying for pink clouds to drift
on the pink skies. 


Ric s. Basta





  

3 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

So pretty indeed! I love all of the inspiration that you have shared with us...

Hope you are having a wonderful day so far :)
xo

soniadaigle said...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by...

Enjoy your evening!!xox

BLOGGER. said...

TES IMAGES SONT TRÈS BELLES!

PAS POSSIBLE......,
RETOUR DU MACRAMÉ
MAIS JE DOIS DIRE ICI QUE SA ROBE ROSE
EST TRÈS LÉGÈRE ET LUI CONVIENT PARFAITEMENT!
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...