Mademoiselle Rose

Friday, May 6, 2011

Miami Me

I have selected a few of my pictures during vacationing,
Today I share with you some of my personal  life...
This Blog his not suppose to be about me, but sometimes
it is OK...I guess to see the other side of me..!??
Enjoy & make sure to live your best life what ever you do!!!
Have a wonderful Friday everyones...
Cheer's xox

Photographer Sylvain Bolduc
Model Sonia daigle
Locations Miami South Beach

Rose carpeted around the pool...
WOW so glamorous!!!
Hight heels required when grocery shopping...
  South Beach!!!LOL
Happy girl on vacation..!!
Lifeguard on premises
Never get tired of this view...

 Make-up lessons...
More details on my future Post..!!!
Night Life in South Beach..

Delano Hotel dinning area
Design By Philippe Stark

Lounging at the pool....my favorite!!!
Huge cruise ship go by while enjoying the food...
 http://miami.citysearch.com/profile/2504809/miami_fl/smith_wollensky_restaurant.html
Striking a pose..
Missing my pooch back home..
satisfactions needed to pet other dogs!!
Posing  here with my Fabulous Bling bracelet from Mindy!!
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fab-Finds-by-Mindy/177481628939618
Siesta time...
in Style!!

  Jugging...Not!!!
I just try to jump high for this pic..


1 comment:

BLOGGER. said...

WOW!
j'AIME BEAUCOUP TES PHOTOS DE VACANCE.
FUN ET LUDIQUES!!

MONIA XOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...