Mademoiselle Rose

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dancing Queen


Energized from the sun of Miami I can finally get back to work to do what I love best..!!
The frenzied in the air here is contagious & at the same time magical....
Everything about South Beach I love, firts my view from the condo, the sun, the breeze & all the shops everywhere as we take our morning walks...
My biggest decision of the day is where we are dinning that evening...& witch dress I will wear....
And like theses girls above I feel like dancing from the happiness of being where I am in my life right now...
I wish you all happiness & lots of love !!!
Cheer's xox

1 comment:

Sylvain Bolduc said...

Wow!....Quelle sont belles ces jolies filles.

J'aime particulièrement les rouges mais les autres
sont toutes aussi magnifiques!! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...