Mademoiselle Rose

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Moore moore moore...

I've always been a big fan of Demi Moore
 Probably because she's a very talented actress, good mother, charity work 
 "Demi and Ashton Foundation", a non-profit, non-governmental organization directed towards fighting child sexual slavery.
With a unique look to her and Moore gracefully turned 49 years old on Nov. 11!
Her age did not withered the beautiful flower she became and Moore never looked so beautiful.
Bazaar mag was able to captured her best side...

Demi Moore did a photo shoot and interview for Harper's Bazaar. Check out some of the things she had to say."I think I sit today in a place of greater acceptance of my body, and that includes not just my weight but all of the things that come with your changing body as you age to now experiencing my body as extremely thin– thin in a way that I never imagined somebody would be saying to me, 'You're too thin, and you don't look good.’”"I have had a love-hate relationship with my body," she added. When I'm at the greatest odds with my body, it's usually because I feel my body's betraying me, whether that’s been in the past, struggling with my weight and feeling that I couldn't eat what I wanted to eat, or that I couldn't get my body to do what 
I wanted it to do."
Anyhoo, doesn't she look AMAZING...Too thin or not too thin, I love Demi Moore I think she does a fabulous jobs. At 49 years old if she is finally happy with her body then good for her!!! Cheer's, xo


Images here

6 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

Demi Moore
quelle beauté
avec
un corps parfait!

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

J'avoue qu'a 49 ans elle est presque parfaite!!!

Adriana said...

I think she is so beautiful!

Little Petite

soniadaigle said...

I couldn't agree more with you Adriana...xo

Fashion-isha said...

I can only hope to look like her at that age!
xo
Sharon

soniadaigle said...

Sharon you look pretty good no matter your age!!!
Your smile, your kindness, your energy I feel across the screen is the best asset anyone could own...
Sonia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...