Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bold and Beautiful...

Bold and Beautiful wallpaper that scream look at me...
I added one bold wallpaper in my smallest room in the house, and I love it! 
My guests always compliment that room..
Just to say, we get often scare by bold patterns or colors but it is worth to try it!!!
What type are you, bold or shy on wall covering ? Being inside because of the cold weather, do you feel tempted to renew your decor ? Which room would you put bold design ?
Hopefully your weekend was up to your expectations! 
Have a lovely Monday xo 
images pinterest






2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

Que l,on veuille ou pas
ajouter une tapisserie à un mur
lui apporte un CHIC un WOW!
comme le démontre
ces belles images ci-haut...j,adore!

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Alors le papier peint Wow dans la prochaine demeure Monia?
Merci pour ton messages et bonne soirée! xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...