Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter White decor




Feel the thrill of loving the space around you

Pristine winter white decor...
Inherently sophisticated and endlessly versatile, the Off-White collection offers subtle nuances of whites that suit tranquil, serene environments as well as creates color-enhancing accents for dynamic spaces.Winter White OC-21 Benjamin Moore, view more white !


In the meanwhile, my guests left last night, I now need to reorganize my home for round 2, I have to accomodate some friends from out of town to celebrate with us the New Years' eve! 
I'm excited and I love to entertained in the confort of my home, especially reunited with my dearest friends!!!
Hopefully your Christmas Holiday is filled with sweet and love... 
Sonia xo







3 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

Great pictures!!!

Love these rooms!


Monia xox

Fine Bessot said...

Je rêve d'une maison tout en blanc. Vos photos m'aideront à la réaliser bientôt.
Une très bonne nouvelle année, remplie de joie, de plaisirs et de merveilleuses photos.
Amitiés de Fine.

soniadaigle said...

Le blanc est tellement reveur et doux pour nos yeux!
Merci Fine pour les souhaits et je vous souhaite également de réaliser tout vos rêves en blanc pour la nouvelles année 2012!
Sonia xo


Monia I knew you would love theses images!
Talk to you real soon, xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...