Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter White decor




Feel the thrill of loving the space around you

Pristine winter white decor...
Inherently sophisticated and endlessly versatile, the Off-White collection offers subtle nuances of whites that suit tranquil, serene environments as well as creates color-enhancing accents for dynamic spaces.Winter White OC-21 Benjamin Moore, view more white !


In the meanwhile, my guests left last night, I now need to reorganize my home for round 2, I have to accomodate some friends from out of town to celebrate with us the New Years' eve! 
I'm excited and I love to entertained in the confort of my home, especially reunited with my dearest friends!!!
Hopefully your Christmas Holiday is filled with sweet and love... 
Sonia xo







3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...