Mademoiselle Rose

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas....

Before Photo with no light in the tree 
 Last years, when I did my Christmas shopping I came across this white feather tree and fell in love
To my deception when I decided to go buy one they had no more in the store.
This years,  I dreamed of a white Christmas...
 After adding light to the tree, I came up with a sparkle idea
 Instead of the usual ornaments, I put my own jewelry, crystal teardrop and silver bracelet
I hung some ornaments to my dining chandelier
 My pooch Pancho is waiting for Santa Claus!
I mixed some ornaments in a big vase to add a bit of colors...
 I wrap the foot with a white, silver and gold mesh tulle.
Not the best, night shot! 
I'm on my way to the city that never sleep, for some inspiration, Christmas shopping and good quality time with my beau.
Until then, enjoy the frenetic of the most wonderfull time of the years!
See you next week, Sonia xo

If you wish to buy one of these feather tree click here 

8 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Sonia, love your white tree with it's jewelry ornaments! So very chic and lovely! And your touches like the little stiletto on top of the glass vase full of ornaments is so charming. Happy Happy Holidays to you and yours! Left you a little note in response to your comment on Ooh La Frou Frou right here ~ http://tiny.cc/61g8w

~xoxo~
Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
This Week: "It's Christmas in the City" with free gift tags

soniadaigle said...

Oh Sandy, my excitement is unbearable knowing I will soon be there!
You are adorable and I love your heart warming pen...xo

BLOGGER. said...

Ooooh!Comme c'est fabuleux
un décor de Noël en blanc
dans le non traditionnel
mais tellement doux,
chic et glamour.
Tu as de vrai mains de Fée
Chère Sonia.
Bon séjour dans la grande ville lumière.

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Merci pour le magnifique compliment, que je recois comme un gros bouquets chaque fois que tu m'écris...XO

BEAUTY IS TASTE said...

i am so in love with your feathered tree...and seriously thinking of buying one. thanks for the link...so far lucas chewed on my 3 birds ornaments already :)

soniadaigle said...

I see it in your decor without a doubt!

Just make sure that lucas does not eat feathers

Have a beautiful day Maria, xo

Lena said...

wow!it's amazing! so magnificent!

_____________________________
i have a new post! thanks for a comment!)
http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/2011/12/tea-and-atmosphere.html

BLOGGER. said...

Oh Sonia,
n'oubliez pas d,aller à New-york,
Radio City Hall.
Nous avons vu à la télévision le montage des décorations de l,Hôtel,c'est spectaculaire.
Dans le Grand Hall,le sapin est rempli
de 12,000 cristals.
A ne pas manquer!

Bisous à Vous deux!

Monia xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...