Mademoiselle Rose

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love vintage photo
via
via
I am so thankful for...
Being blessed to love my family and have them all around and very closed to me.
I am lucky to have true friends that I adore.
1 years ago I was engaged to the love of my life....also 1 years ago I moved in my new home.
1 year that I started to blog and meet other wonderfuls bloggers ! 
1 years of fulfillment with change of career.
Finally you my followers that keeps me going, inspired and give me the energy to showcase images that's  speak to me!
...Life is sweet and Beautiful, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Sonia  xox

4 comments:

soniadaigle said...

I will be very happy to follow! xo

Lena said...

Thanks for follow)
хохо)

BLOGGER. said...

La Thanksgaving
est un moment de célébration
entre familles et amis
pour remercier pour toutes
les bonnes choses que la vie
nous apporte.
I am so thankfull to have a girl like you
Sonia.


Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Et je ne le dirais jamais assez combien je t'aime
Chere Maman adoré...xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...