Mademoiselle Rose

Thursday, November 3, 2011

51 days to go...

51 day's to go before Christmas...
Here is my recollections of my tour around one of my favorites store during the holidays... 
The Bay company!

 ...I know I'm a little early but I LOVE Christmas


I love ...the decorations, the  festive soiree
 Eye candy decor around my home filed with   magic!

 To celebrated another year of happiness abundance and gratitude among my family and friends!


 2 years ago my fiance made me discover the most beautiful store decorated to feel the magic of Christmas during the holidays...

 I enjoyed it so much that this year I decided to share it
hopefully you LOVE Christmas like myself
because it's not over, yet
I will harass you again and again, lol!

And if you happen to go downtown Montreal, you absolutely need to see the last floor at the Bay
51 days before Christmas...and counting!!! Enjoy xox  


2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

Oh!j'adore ces images,
très inspirant,
ces beaux décors et toutes
ces belles décorations de NOEL.
MERCI
Mademoiselle Rose et continue de
m'éblouir par cette MAGIE du temps des FÊTES.


Monia xox


par ton blog


la magie de « NOEL »

soniadaigle said...

Wow,il était temps que tu revienne me faire des beaux compliments...
Ces toujours un bonheur de te lire chere Monia
xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...