Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, August 22, 2011

Pure White...

Monday, Monday clean bright pure white...
Another lovely weekend wrap up
 Birthday celebrations true the weekend with friends and family!!!
  My birthday last longer as I get older...well I can't say I don't like it..
I will be turning 47 on Thursday (ouch!)
Also on that same day 1 year engagement with my lover...
...Life is beautiful, sweet and healthy!
I wish you all a good day
Bisous xox
Click here for more white rooms... 
images via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much gorgeous all in one post! Loving all these rooms & the room in your header photo! I am going to be 45... cough cough. It's a tough pill to swallow! Happy early b-day... have a big piece of cake for me! xo

soniadaigle said...

Thank you Debby
So sweet of you to stop by!
Enjoy your evening...xox

Anonymous said...

Wow!...So Chic white rooms,
Beautifull post
This is mine!


Monia xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...