Mademoiselle Rose

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet my new Lady Friend...

 I  introduce you to someone special in my eyes
One of many peoples that Life choose to put into my path... 
My new Lady friend Francoise
Other then being my twin senior, she has a wonderful mind & spirit, funny not taking life to seriously,
  She has a shape of someones 30 years younger would envy...
To top it off she happens to live 20 minutes away from my hometown in Canada!!!
We instantly became a team in crime talking about our passions in life...decorating & fashions!
Being an interior designer for a big retails store in Canada for most of her life & also a pro golfer for 15 years!
She is my new mentor to guide & help me in my new venture as a decorator!!!
The minute we met in last April we spend the rest of our vacations together...
Someone like Francoise is priceless...
I wish for anyones to meet someone like Francoise in their life!!! 

Lovely Francoise always laughing!!!
Hotel Raleigh to celebrated her first year relationship with new beau John!!!
She is very funny.& beautiful...
She is captivating when she talks...
   Young at heart & stylish...
A wonderful soirée  Hotel Mondrian in Miami!!!
Starting with a cocktail at Fontainebleau Miami!!!
Francoise & John her new accomplice & Partner in love!!
Sometimes it's good to stop & look back
I had my post from Francoise done some times ago, shame on me...
My computer being at the shop for repair 
It was the perfect times to show older post left behind...
Lovely Tuesday to all of you fabulous readers
Bisous xox

4 comments:

Subhrashis Adhikari said...

and she is lovely...

soniadaigle said...

ABSOLUTELY....xx

BLOGGER. said...

Tes photos de vacance à Miami
sont super belles
avec
tes nouveaux amis
Francoise et John.

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Merci Monia et bonne soirée xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...