Mademoiselle Rose

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Inspirations...


Gorgeous
WOW...majestic headboard, Love it!!!

I'm addict to theses hangers
everything stay in place + it looks pretty
Gisele Bundchen image of the day...
.... Week's go by so fast lately,
Since my return from vacations, I have been busy trying to finish decorating 
my new home & so far I've  been lucky finding what I was looking for....
I love Friday's, always did...since I'm a little girl
My cocktail in hand waiting for my guest to arrive for a relaxing 
charming dinner conversations...& precious moments!!!
 Lovely Weekend to all....
            Bisous xox



2 comments:

BLOGGER. said...

WOW!NOIR ET BLANC
QUEL BEAU CLASSIQUE.
MONIA XOX

soniadaigle said...

Je suis insatiable de Noir et Blanc...xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...