Mademoiselle Rose

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother & Daughter





Beautiful shot of Madonna & Daughter Lourdes


Look a like Mother Daughter

Fashions from Sonia Rikiel






I am very grateful to have a wonderful mother, friend, confidante to be there for me & to share my joy & sorrow...
I have spend some quality times with my mother in the past week...  
Now being recharge with her good energy, I am ready to start my week with great pizazz...
I wish you all a vigorous Monday everyones!!!
Cheer's xox

1 comment:

BLOGGER. said...

Bien Chère fille
MERCI
pour ces belles lettres d'amours
ces derniers jours.
Comme ces réciproques et suis tellement
heureuse que nous habitons le même village
et passons beaucoup de bons moments ensemble.
JE T'AIME xxx MONIA xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...