Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dressing your Bedside...










...my own bedside table  
No longer will you find a bedroom without this essential piece of furniture
 A bedside table is quiet necessary for convenient & for beautify your bedroom... 
Some bedside table include drawers where you can store all your essentials & display 
perfumes or a beautiful photo... or other more practical... 
I store my tiny bedside table with lingerie...
 Perhaps after taking this photo of my table de chevet, I can actually say that
 it is too small looking for the space of my bedroom...but so convenient for now!!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday...Bisous xox

1 comment:

BLOGGER. said...

Ta chambre est impeccable,

Chic and glamorous white bedroom.

I love it!!!

Monia xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...