Mademoiselle Rose

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Favorites Leopard Print...Part 2

You should know by now that I am a big fan of animal print...
I will on a regular basic, showcase amazing images from my own Collections & other's!!!
Again, I will never get enough of it!!!
Happy Tuesday everyones xox
So Beautiful
Love that sofa...
 You can get theses Ausiie boots at
 ausiieboots.com
Theses eyes..

I love the contrast of the 2 combinations
Aside from her dramatic make-up, I love her frill dress...
This Victorian bedroom is very stylish & romantic!!


Baroque Leopard vanity
Leopard Bikini from my own collections
victoriassecret.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!WOW!WOW!...SEXY WOMEN!!!

WONDERFULL POST OF SEXY WOMENS
ON THERE SOFA OR WEARING A SUCH
BEAUTIFULL DRESSES.

LOVELY ROMANTIC BEDROOM AS WELL!!

XOXO

soniadaigle said...

I am very happy that you enjoy..
Have a lovely day!!!xox

Anonymous said...

Mrrrouw! Pussy in tha house! Great blog! It's not pink but it's purring!

mimilovesmimi.blogspot.com

soniadaigle said...

Thank's for stopping by...
Lovely Mimi xx

BLOGGER. said...

I am just like you;

I love everythings léoparpard!

Monia xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...