Mademoiselle Rose

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stairways to Heaven....


This is one of my favorite!
 The detail of the railing going forever meeting with that humongous chandelier...

Art deco meet traditional..

 Craftsman work of art
I love the idea of adding lighting going up the staircase

I love that big round post
It adds richness to that humble entrance
This staircase is surrounds by zebra wallpaper
Love it!!
The depth of these stairs to go up is quit impressive....
Stunning...
Curb appeal...
Traditional always beautiful
Bold leopard carpet, very interesting..
My stairways to heaven...

I hope you enjoy theses wonderful staircases...
It's  fascinated to see all the choices I had for my new home
when I got to choose the design of my own staircase.
Theses images were my inspirations to have my stairways to heaven......
Cheer's xox
images Google images, last images sonia-daigle.blogspot.com










5 comments:

Sylvain Bolduc said...

Tellement inspirant! Chapeau!

BLOGGER. said...

Superbe et impressionnante les hall d'entrée...xx

Anonymous said...

Ces entrées et montées d'escaliers sont vraiment
impressionnantes!!

WOW!WOW!WOW!

Ca m'a inspirée à refaire mon Entrée!!
Merci por ces belles images.

XOXO

soniadaigle said...

Merveilleux et merci xx

BLOGGER. said...

WOW!....TES HALLS d'ENTRÉES SONT
MAGNIFIQUES,J'ADORE LA CAUSEUSE
DANS L'ENTRÉE...TRÈS INSPIRANT!!
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...