Mademoiselle Rose

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Love For Black & White Kitchen

 ...Here is a few of my favorite kitchens
I love this one, the wallpaper & chairs give's a touch of Glam Girly
                                                  Clean, modern white kitchen & shiny back splash!!   
 In my kitchen, my primary choices was to have a big islands
(10 feet long by 4 feet wide)   I love the 3 Swarovski chandeliers that I purchase on Ebay....
Look at the ceiling & wall, the effect of the sun reflecting from the chandeliers!!
This chic Black&White kitchen
Love the chandelier in front of the window...
White very bright with clean lines..
2 colors counter top makes it interesting & these wood bench's cozy...

I love functionality, space counters and most of all entertain for gathering family &  friends...                                       
It took 8 guy's to lift the granite counter in my kitchen, all worth while, 1 hours later it was in place and I was a very happy girl!!!     


3 comments:

Sylvain Bolduc said...

Super j'adore! Images de rêves !

BLOGGER. said...

J'adore la 1ère images
pour
ses magnifiques chandeliers
et
la dernière
pour sa tapisserie très chic!

Monia xox

soniadaigle said...

Hey bien quel surprise que tu aime la premiere ?
Merci chere Monia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...